Sunday, May 01, 2011

Hoorey2 Holiday

안녕하세요!!!! Tadaima!!!!~~ LOL!! Hi-yeom! ^^
Okay, i've just go back from my holiday at ENDAU BEACH RESORT...
Nice holiday today~ ^^
Now, i'm blacken! hahaha!! in the pool whole day and tanning at the beach~~
kekekekeke~~

at the night, Barbeque!!! Yum2!! 
I made my own roasted potato~~ MY GOD!!! LAZAT!!!!yeah, when the places go lots establish there's a lot of activities have been done..and fr me, the beach is quite TB(aka NG)~ but, that's didn't ruin my holiday because i got SWIMMING POOL in front of my room~~ HA.HA.HA.
We play games and spend out our day in the swimming pool~ TB ark dowang ni???
Okay then, since i post it in this late night...i didn't got any idea or story that i would like to tell...like i say...i'm just spend my whole holiday in the pool~~ LOL!!!


person who brought me here~ my sisters~

Doopose~~ LOL!! 

kekeke~~ papan tu..malu jer~

there's my room!^^

front view from the resort~ =.=

My breakfast..Hot Tea~

playing with Pia...hehe~ Tour of the beach~

Writing my name~ ^^ (파이스)

Jom main Pia!



view of the beach~


Thanks for the reading! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment