Friday, October 28, 2011

this words~ ^^


this words...in KOREA, we call it in English='I LOVE YOU'..in Malay='Saya Cinta Kamu'...
in romanization=saranghae..
this three words give a most valuable things that i had most..
this 3 words only can be shown to who we love in our deep heart...
for me, my love is given to ALLAH s.w.t, my prophet RASULULLAH s.a.w, to my religion ISLAM...
for my mak&abah, all my beloved sister kakak,angah and dikna...
i am as a daughter, i always say 'I LOVE YOU' to my beloved mom and dad..
as a maknae among my 3 sister, i always say 'I LOVE YOU'...
and not forget, my best friends!~ ^^V
but, those words is not often out of my words because it's so special to them..
so, we need to keep it to all our beloved and shout it for a special time...

and lastly, hehehehehe~ 
I would to say this words to my YOON DUJUN ^^: I LOVE YOU!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment