Sunday, November 27, 2011

Today...

Selamat menyambut Maal Hijrah readers~
Should be happy today huh?
I'm happy because today is a NEW YEAR for all the MUSLIMS..
and my VISION for this year want to be more a better and successful person...

and today i'm quite dissapointed...
Okay, today is holiday, and i can't concentrate in study today...i kept thinkless today...
Wae???
I have take a rest and calm my mind, but still...I can't study anything!!!
There's must be a reason behind this...
plus, i'm worried what my PSPM result looks like....Flying with colours or vice versa??? 
Aigoo...
That's kept playing in my mind now...Until, i feeling want to cry...but, i'm try to hold it...
I just kept think about my FAMILY to calm my mind...they're my spirit...T.T

(gambar ini hiasan semata-mata)

No comments:

Post a Comment