Saturday, October 26, 2013

131020 VIXX THE FIRST GLOBAL SHOWCASE THE MILKYWAY IN KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA

Walah walah walah! Hallo!!!!
Here I am back after 5 days meeting up my boys. Hikhik.
Gosh, it is so hard to back on reality. They are just so sweet!
Ooppsss. I shouldn't tell it yet.
Okay, let me start my fir step on my journey!
Ouh! Forgotten. I am so sorry that I didn't capture lots of their picture because I am recording the whole showcase.
So, here is my fancams playlist:
[Fancam] 131020 VIXX THE FIRST GLOBAL SHOWCASE THE MILKY WAY  IN KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
You guys can watch here and thanks for watching it! You helps me to increasing the rating views! hakhak!

Okay, back to the motive.
I am manage to meet my VIXX boy on 20th of October 2013 at HGH Convention Centre.
Yeah, it was a big day for me since this is my first time attending showcase, meeting up them since a lonnnnnngggg time I admire and loves them!
Haha! Eventhough I am waiting more than 3hours, it is worth!
And! Most best experienced is? GOT RECORD OUR CHEER FOR VIXX IN VIXX TV CAMERA!!!!
Grouping and PERSONALLY!!!!!!!
VIXX TV PD-nim unnie, neomu neomu kamsahaeyo!!!!!! :)










Message for VIXX.

Present for VIXX

sweet letter and lollipop for VIXX
Hand-made fan for this showcase!
Try to spot this on VIXX TV or any fanbase picture! :)

1 o'clock, officially enter the hall and the show start!!!!
OH MY GOSH!!!!! I AM SOOOO HAPPY!!!
IT WAS LIKE DREAM CAME TRUE!!!!!
WATCHING THEM ONLY AT THE SCREEN AND FINALLY MEETING THE WITH OWN TWO PUPILS AND CORNEA!!!!!
JUST LIKE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
HOW NEAR THEM! HOW TALL, HANDSOME !@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@^& ARE THEM!!!!!!
*calm down Faiz, calm down*
Okay, already calm down. Here some pictures that I manage to take. :)






You know what??? I got eye contact with Hongbin twice and Ravi once!!! *while N, I am not sure. But he pointing at me! kekeke*
BESIDES! Hongbin and Ravi was pointing at me!!! 
YES!!!! IT IS!!! HOW LUCKY AM I!!!!!! and they kept attention at my zone. 
I am so lucky sitting at the first row and middle seat! I AM SURE THEY SAW ME!!!!! :)
I still can't get escape from that moment. Too precious, deeply precious! Eye contact, pointing and smiling at me! WOW! Just worth!!! KYAKKKKK!!!! RAVI-ya!!!! Haongbin-ah!!!!




AND LOL! Puahahahahahaha!!! I found myself and my unnie-deul is in VIXX THE MILKYWAY SHOWCASE IN SEOUL during World Tour VCR [Malaysia part] . Bapak malu! Dah lah paling tengah, tudung oren+excited nak mampus! LOL! *at least pernah masuk TV KOREA. LOL! 



How~ How I am melting!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehe~ Okay, end of here. Don't forget to watch my fancams!
I can't wait to meet them again! WAITING FOR THE NEXT EVENT FOR VIXX!
See ya again VIXX! 



REAL V!
VIXX FIGHTING!
STARLIGHT POWER!

No comments:

Post a Comment