Friday, July 05, 2013

130518 TVXQ! Catch Me Live in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Hi peeps..
Seems like I'm updating GD OOAK first after a month of TVXQ! is it?
Hahahaha! It has been in July and so sorry that I'm late to updating about TVXQ! concert review..
Because I got little times to my FINAL exam on June...
Mianhaeyo~~~

                       
Okay. Lemme start.
Venue? Stadium Melawati Shah Alam...
Yup.. Small stadium but that is the best part! IMMA REALLY NEAR TOWARDS YUNHO AND CHANGMIN!!!!!
TOO NEAR!!!
*okay, mula dah meroyan*

Okay, end of promotion..
Begin the journey line...
Again, I attending this concert with my family since Mom and Dad wanna have some holiday...
As usual morning from Johor and about noon arrived KL..
After sent off, we are going to checking the queue for our seat...
Around 12-1pm I think..
Yunho and Changmin starting the rehearsal.. And you know what? Imma manage to see CHANGMIN in my real life infront my eyes!!! I just startled on WOW! he is so good~~~~ looking~~~
Shocked face, always...

Tu dia muka budak terkejut....
Actually, Imma queuing up at unauthorised zone... So, hahahaha! Kena halau dengan security lah~~~
Then, we lined up out of the gate... And I am the first queued! Yay for me!!!
Tahapkepanasan jangan ditanya... Memang panas tahap rasa boleh pengsan kalau nak lah~~





ada nampak? Haaaaa~ Sauna free engko tahu..
Dalam-dalam tengah beratur tu, we found a pair of japanese cassiopeia..
Dude~ they are awesome! Going all the TVXQ's concert... Banyak gilosssssss duitssssss~
Btw,they are super friendly! ^^



this is all from them *pinjam je kat dorg*

tunggu macam nak rak jugaklah. pukul 11am-5pm kan...
at the end masuk jugak even security ni mengade ya amat...
at first we sit at the top row but lots is not coming so, I got chance to sit infront! ^^
and the show begin!!!!!!


































































THEY ARE SUPER AWESOME!!!!!!!
HOW CAN BOTH OF MY ABANG IPAR IS THIS CHUBBY AND HANDSOME?!!!
Ahahahahahahaha!!!!

*sorry for shaking and over GEDIK voice*

Imma just soooooo speechless.. How am I realise that I manage to see them in real life....
OH EM GEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
ME IS SUPERRRRRR LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

AND! Yunho promised to come again! 
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!! 

Eventhough Imma sad that the event end, but I really love it. 
^^
YunJae shippers! ^^




That's all. Happy to the TOP!!!
Let's meet again TVXQ! ^^

WE ARE T!
TVXQ FIGHTING!
CASSIOPEIA FIGHTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment