Friday, February 24, 2012

Bussiness Day at KMNs

Hi-yeom! hehehe~
I'm just back from carnival that been hold in my college..
okay, i'm rushing now..
and i would like to thanks SARAH!!!! thanks for the song dedication!!
B2ST-ON RAINY DAYS!!!! like it!!!
and you know what SARAH, i'm giving you back!
I'm giving you INFINITE- CAN U SMILE..
i hope that you listen to it! ^^V

hehehe~ and totally, i'm shopping the food...
and unfortunately, the food that i'm buying taste so horrible!!
YUCKS!
but, that's okay...*accepting
after buying all things, i'm taking a polaroid..
LOL! becoming the MODEL..
but, the one's who take my pict didn't take it well... *suchabadday 
but that's okay...i'm doing what i want and enjoying myself! ^^V


Okay, just that's all..nothing much interesting...
i'll post more later about  'Running Man S3AP3' after we done it this evening!
thanks for reading~ ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment