Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Alhamdulillah...

Today, 6th December 2011....Announcement result for PSPM 1...and 
Alhamdulillah...I get what i hope..and i will do much better than before...
i will work more harder and harder..
thanks to mak,abah,kakak,angah and deqna who's never give up pray and support me from behind...
mak and abah who's never stop support me even i'm fall and up...
I will do MUCH BETTER!! 
and for the next test and i'll not play anymore....I PROMISE!
I'll get much better~ 
Thanks a lot! Thanks for accepting....


And to my best friend, Sengkuang....
Tengkayu la KAWAN! Ko memang kawan aku dunia&akhirat juga susah&senang!~ TRUE FRIEND...
I'll remember your text to me says (compress all text),
"love u more...dulu pointer aku pon teruk la jgk..tp, sbb tu aku dpt kekuatan utk dpt better result for 2nd sem...ok la tu..lepas ni mesti kau ada kekuatan luar biasa..jgn pnah give up..anggap tu catalyst utk ko work harder, okay Labu? td aku ada quiz...and actually i work harder most likely mcm sem test..padahal quiz je pun...Alhamdulillah..memang berbaloi...aku salah satu je..see?? did you get the picture??"
Sengkuang, thankies! I will do a much better for this! Do it as real as I can and never give up...
and i'll take your advice!! Thanks KAWAN!!!


To my schoolmate HUDA, MARINA and SHERA....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
To my roommate TASHA,TAHNIAH YYAAWWWW!!!! DAEBAK la kau!!!!  
To my roommate ZIMA, TAHNIAH ROOMMATE!!!!!! ROOMMATEKU SEKATIL SEBANTAL!
To my bestie Nisa, Congratulation HONEY!~
and to Sarah, Congratulations! It's okay...you can do it! I know you will be fine! Cheer up k!


thanks a lot to those who cheer me up and always support me...
i'll never forget and will work harder and harder!
I PROMISE! 
and CONGRATULATIONS ALL MY FRIENDS! ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment